Live like a rock 'n' roll superstar at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort. You'll feel like rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, a wealth of recreation and personal service fit for an "A-List" celebrity. Hard Rock Hotel is lively, yet laid back. Classy, yet totally casual, with a sand beach pool that immerses you in sound, not just water, plus rock 'n' roll memorabilia, the legendary Palm Restaurant and more.
Call us at 877-918-8941 or request a quote online for your vacation at Hard Rock Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel Amenities
- 650 guest rooms, including 29 suites
- Over $1 million worth of rock 'n' roll memorabilia throughout the hotel
- 5 Restaurants and lounges ( more information below)
- 12,000-square-foot pool with a sand beach, underwater stereo, interactive fountains, a 260-foot pool slide and the popular Beach Club pool bar and private poolside cabanas
- Camp Lil' Rock SM supervised children's activity center (fees apply)
- Hard Rock® merchandise store
- The Workout Room fitness center
- Game Room plus a variety of hotel activities
- Concierge Desk - Destination Universal
On-site hotel guests skip the regular lines all day at participating rides and attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access in both Universal Orlando theme parks!
Plus, you'll enjoy a host of other special theme park benefits including:
- Complimentary on-site transportation, including water taxis connecting the hotels and theme parks
- Priority restaurant seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants.
- Complimentary package delivery to guest rooms
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key card
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld and Wet 'n Wild
Hard Rock Hotel Room Amenities
You'll find an entertainment center with CD player in every room, stylish furnishings, and all the amenities you need to relax and get away from your adoring fans.
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed lines
- 32 inch flat panel television with HD Channel and On Demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- iHome Clock Radio and CD player
- Two telephones (one cordless) - each with dual voice lines, data port and voicemail
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Bathroom features separate bath and vanity area, 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels, hair dryers and make-up mirror
- Keurig coffee makers with gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Refreshment pantry
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Iron, ironing board and in-room safe
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access (fees apply - complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in public areas)
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest room (upon request)
Upgrade to Club Level Rooms (Additional charges apply)
- Keyed access to club level located on the seventh floor and Club 7 Lounge
- Complimentary access to The Workout Room fitness center
- Discounts on cabanas at the pool
- Personal concierge services to meet all of our guests' vacation needs
- Access to Club 7, our 3,300-sq. ft lounge staffed from 7:30 AM-10:00 PM daily and featuring"
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning (7:30-10:00 AM)
- Daily snacks are provided each afternoon (12:00-3:00 PM)
- Hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine served each evening (5:00-7:00 PM)
- Dessert each night (8:30-9:30 PM)
- Rock 'n' roll library of magazines and music
- Large selection of CD's available for checkout
- Two television viewing areas, both with large screen televisions
- Complimentary computer with internet access and printer for guests to use in the Club 7 Lounge
Garden View Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel
Garden View rooms overlook many different areas of the hotel grounds. These spacious rooms feature either a king bed or two queen beds and enough room for a rollaway - 375 sq. ft.
Pool View Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel
The flip side of our Garden View Rooms, these accommodations look out over our sun-drenched beach and pool - 375 sq. ft.
Deluxe Queen Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel
These oversized rooms feature two queen beds, a pullout sofa and desk area. Deluxe Queen Rooms sleep five guests comfortably and still provide enough room to stretch out - 400 sq. ft.
Deluxe King Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel
With extra living space, this spacious room sleeps up to three with a king bed and an optional rollaway, offering an adjoining study area. Great for kicking back and grooving - 500 sq. ft.
Hard Rock Club Lounge
Upgrade to one of our 95 club level rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor and enjoy additional perks and privileges. The Hard Rock Club Lounge features complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, plus desserts in the evening. Other amenities include an extensive music library, library of rock n' roll books, game table for backgammon, chess, checkers and chess, two separate TV viewing areas (including one large screen) plus the Personal Concierge available from 7:30am - 11:00pm. Club Rooms also include unlimited use of our fitness center.
Kids Suite at Hard Rock Hotel
Decorated to appeal to our youthful guests, these suites are single entry and feature an attached kids' room with TV, table and chairs. Enjoy king bed accommodations for the adults and two twin beds for the kid rockers plus a television, VCP (video cassette player) and CD player. - 800 sq. ft.
Hard Rock Hotel Restaurants & Lounges
Palm Restaurant - World-renowned for its prime cuts of meat and succulent Nova Scotia lobsters, Palm Restaurant is the perfect place for a hearty meal in a classic New York style atmosphere. The cartoon caricatures of celebrities drawn on the walls hearken back to the original Palm Restaurant's roots in the newspaper district of Manhattan, where famous cartoonists would often exchange drawings for their meals. Call 407/503-7256 for reservations.
The Kitchen - When guests at the Hard Rock Hotel® feel the urge to "raid the 'fridge," they head to The Kitchen, the hotel's newly redesigned full-service restaurant open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Kitchen's walls are adorned with culinary-themed memorabilia from the Hard Rock Hotel's visiting rock stars who often perform cooking demonstrations of their favorite dishes Character dining available on select evenings. Call 407/503-DINE (3463) for reservations.
Velvet Bar - Voted as Orlando's Best Hotel Bar in 2002 & 2003, Velvet provides the perfect atmosphere for aspiring musicians and their groupies to hang out and get discovered. It's the ideal spot for cocktails and conversation.
The Beach Club - Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting for that important call from the Coast to come through, this poolside bar and grill is THE place to be for a light snack or a refreshing cocktail.Emack & Bolios - Conveniently located just off the pool, this ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie, Deep Purple Cow, and Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie.
Starbucks - Why kick the habit while you're on vacation? Indulge in your favorite Seattle coffee house guilty pleasures. How about a Grande Vanilla Latte? Or are you the Chai Tea type? Located next to Emack & Bolios, you won't miss your fix while you're at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Call us at 877-918-8941 or request a quote online for your vacation at The Hard Rock Hotel