Free Gifts when you Transfer your Disney Reservation
When you transfer your reservation, your reservation stays exactly the same. The only change is our agency will be added to your reservation and you get free Disney in room gifts! Your package must have been booked with Disney within 30 days of the transfer and not paid in full. We can then help you plan the rest of your trip including itinerary planning, dining suggestions and reservations, and local experts (at your beckon call). You also get lots of freebies including:
- MousePerks – Hundreds of crafts, activities sheets, tips, and more created just for our guests. Receive magic in your email box!
- Orlando Magicards – Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on other activities in Orlando including dining, shopping, and recreation
- Disney Theme Park Guide Maps – Learn your way around the parks, before you get there with Disney Theme Park Guide Maps
- Autograph Pictures of Mickey Mouse – Your kids will love the autograph pictures of Mickey Mouse!
- Disney Florist In Room Gift – You choose which Disney Florist gift you prefer. If you have kids, you can choose the personalized Mickey Mouse ears with autograph book and pen (ages 3-9) gift is delivered to your room at Disney World. This gift is valued up to $208 for 4 children. OR you can choose the Mickey Treat Cooler with Mickey Mouse plush, Mickey clock, snacks, and Mickey Cooler (valued at $75). You pick the in room gift, best for your family!
It is a simple procedure to let Destinations in Florida Travel take over your reservation. Complete the form at the bottom of this page. We will contact you to see if you have any additional questions and then email you a transfer form. You will sign the bottom of the transfer form and fax to Disney. It then takes Disney about a week to add them to your reservation. Everything else stays the same on your reservation. Then let the fun begin!
Frequently Asked Questions on Transfer Reservations
How Do I Transfer a Disney Reservation? We will email you a form that you sign and fax to Disney. It takes about 3 business days for Disney to transfer a reservation to us. Your package stays exactly the same, Disney only adds our name as the agency helping you plan your vacation. We will then mail you a Disney World Planning Pack, including your free Disney Gift Card as a thank you!
Does Anything Change on My Reservation? Everything on your reservation stays exactly the same. The only change is our agency is added to your reservation.
Can I Transfer a Reservation from a Travel Agent or AAA? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, Disney allows us to take over a reservations, because Disney knows we will take exceptional care of their guests. Our guests are much happier and better prepared for their vacation, than a guest that books directly with Disney! For this reason, Disney allows us to take over your reservation.
As a professional courtesy, we do not take over travel agent bookings. Travel Agents are not paid and only make money on commissions from the destination. If you have been working with a travel agent, they worked hard to help you plan your trip so we do not take over bookings from fellow travel agents.
Are There Fees to Transfer My Disney Reservation? There are no fees to transfer your reservation to us. Disney pays us directly to take over your reservation. You only get excellent service and some free gifts for transferring your reservation to us!
Complete the Form Below to Start the Transfer Process
Disney Cruise Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas
As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: ©Disney
Florida Seller of Travel (Destinations to Explore, Inc) Reference Number ST36132