Do you love Disney? Do your friends come to you with guidance on planning their Disney vacation? How would you like to book your friend’s and family’s vacations to help pay for your own? Plus, take advantage of special travel agent discounts, just for YOU!
We are currently looking for agents to sell Disney Destinations. In one day you can go from training to selling Disney Destinations! We are excited to offer this part time program, just for Disney Destinations. This special travel agent program was created with Kristin at Couponing to Disney in mind. We wanted to created a program for Disney fans to help pay for their own trip…the ULTIMATE Couponing to Disney.
This program is focused on Disney fans, but if you want to sell more than just Disney; you can sell travel around the world. We do not have quotas. Your hours are your own, so you work a few hours a month or work 40 hours a week. It is completely up to you.
Learn more about the benefits when you join our team…
- Discounts for YOU – As a travel agent, you can order your travel agent card through CLIA. You can then take advantage of tons of freebies and discounts on travel for you. When you order your travel agent card you can save up to 60% off Disney Resorts, get discount Disney tickets, take advantage of select Disney Cruise deals for as little as $25 per person per night, save 50% off Sea World tickets, free iFLY flights, and more. We have even gotten into our local zoo for free. As a travel agent, you can enjoy so many travel related opportunities for free or at a discount price for you and your family.
- Disney Approved Website – You can create a website in seconds (approved by Disney and managed by Disney) to promote your favorite Disney Destinations on your social marketing, email newsletters, business cards, postcards, or just to share by word of mouth.
- Disney E-Brochures and Graphics – These are fantastic tools to promote on your personal social marketing to let your friends and family know you can help them plan their Disney vacations.
- Disney Materials – We can provide you with additional materials you may need for your guests including brochures, flyers for a trade show, etc. If you need materials, we can get them for you. You can order as many as you need for your local elementary school or just for your friends and family.
- Document Shipping – We do not charge for shipping the guest documents to you or materials (like flyers or brochures) to you.
- Online Trainings with Travel Marketing Academy – Our online training will take you less than one day to go from learning about Disney to selling Disney. We even have checklists to help you with every step of the booking and planning process, after you get that booking.
- Client Database – Our agency pays for a client database for you to track your leads and customers. This database even includes marketing support with ready to email newsletters and greeting cards.
- Vacation.Com (VCOM) – We pay for a marketing consortium to help you make more commission on your bookings with our preferred partners, offer your clients exclusive discounts that only VCOM members can provide, additional trainings and marketing support.
- Preferred Partners – We work with select preferred partners. Working with preferred partners gives our agents a higher commission on their bookings, making more money with our agency than other companies. Two of our Preferred Partners are Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney. You make more money on these Disney partners with our agency.
- Awards and Recognitions – Our agency has been in business for over 16 years. We were one of the 1st Authorized Disney Vacation Planners and have been invited back every year through 2016. We also have received additional awards including Gator100 for 2015 and 2016, Disney Top Sales Performer for 2009 & 2011, and 2015 Earmark Partner Award. We have also been recognized in hundreds of media outlets and over 800 websites consider our company their preferred travel agency. As one of our team, you can use these awards and recognitions to help build your business.
- CLIA Member – We are a member of CLIA (Cruise Line Industry Association) that provides you additional trainings and resources in the travel industry. You also can order your travel agent card that provides additional discounts for travel agents in the industry.
If you are ready to start selling Disney part time to your family and friends, email Allison at allison @ destinationsinflorida.com with a little bit about yourself and why you want to sell Disney. We look forward to helping you create some magic!