Victoria and Albert’s is an award-winning restaurant located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This beautiful restaurant is a great option not only for honeymooners, but also for couples celebrating an anniversary or just looking for a romantic evening together. Victoria and Albert’s was even recently named Orlando’s most iconic restaurant by Zagat.
Here are some of the other honors Victoria and Albert’s has received:
- AAA Five Diamond Award
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star
- Mobil Travel Guide Four Star
- Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence
- James Beard Foundation – Nominee for Best Chef in the South – Scott Hunnel
- Santé Restaurant Awards – Grand Award Winner Culinary Professional of the Year – Scott Hunnel
- Florida Trend Golden Spoon Hall of Fame – American Regional
- ACF-Certified Executive Chef – Scott Hunnel
Victoria and Albert’s menu changes every day and is inspired by fresh seasonal ingredients including truffles from Italy, beef from Japan, poulet rouge from North Carolina, and oysters from northern Florida. Victoria and Albert’s features three dining areas- the Dining Room, Queen Victoria’s Room, and the Chef’s Table. You can enjoy up to 7 prix fixe courses in the Dining Room, 10 in Queen Victoria’s Room, or 10 at the Chef’s Table. They also offer a world-class wine collection to enjoy with your meal.
Proper attire is required with no jeans, shorts, sandals, or tennis shoes allowed. A harpist, fresh flowers, and candlelight all help set the romantic mood for your evening with your special someone here.
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at email@example.com.