Disney Parks has always celebrated the importance of conservation and helping the environment, but this month we’ve taken things to the next level in honor of Earth Day. Numerous organizations have been getting involved and teaming up with Disney to show kids how they can help make a difference. Check out these posts from the Disney Parks Blog to see what we’ve been up to and how you can get involved.
Take 5: Conservation at Disney Parks
- Earth Day Inspirations: From Young People and a Young Chimpanzee, Named Oscar, During Disney Kids and Nature Celebration – Last week, we kicked off Earth Day festivities with Disney Kids and Nature Celebration – check out this post to see who stopped by!
- Celebration at Walt Disney World Resort Honors Commitment to Connecting Kids and Nature – Five influential organizations were honored at a special Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund (DWCF) awards ceremony for their work to connect kids to nature. See who was recognized for their great work!
- Get Outside for Earth Day at the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Spend some time celebrating Earth Day outdoors at the Downtown Disney District tomorrow!
- Disneyland Resort Cast Members Educate Local Students About Water Conservation – See how the Disneyland Resort and the Orange County Water District taught children about the environment and protecting water supplies.
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Central Florida Kids Connect with Nature During a Special Day Camp at the Walt Disney World Resort – See how these kids from Florida connected with nature and got inspired to help wildlife with Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment cast members.
Take 5: Conservation at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog