Jennifer lives in Southern Illinois and has had a love of all things Disney since her first trip there as a young girl. Now she enjoys traveling there with her husband and enjoys seeing the Disney magic through the eyes of her 3 children.
When she isn’t at Disney she tries to keep the magic alive in other ways and loves to learn and read as much about the history of Walt Disney that she can. In her free time, she is a Girl Scout leader who enjoys camping and traveling the country with her troop. She and her husband are also the youth sponsors for their churches youth group. She supports her children in school, sports, band, robotics and any thing else that they decide to take on. She’s so very grateful for all the opportunities she has to fill up her adventure book!
- Phone: (618) 925-6116
Jennifer’s Disney Favorite:
- Favorite time to visit Disney: Fall
- Favorite ride: Tower of Terror
- Favorite character: Gaston
- Favorite table service meal: Liberty Tree Tavern
- Favorite quick service: Pinnochio Village Haus
- Favorite park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite snack: Cinnamon rolls from Gastons Tavern