Amanda Blanco is a high school librarian during the day, and a travel addict at night. Both she and her husband have a love for Disney World, so much that they spent their honeymoon there! That love has been passed on to their daughter. As a family, they have been to Disney many times at different times of the year and are looking forward to their first Disney cruise soon. As a librarian, Amanda spends much of her day during research, so that skill has followed her to planning Disney vacations. She follows blogs, Disney updates, and social media to keep up to date of all things Disney. She has provided valuable advice to family and friends planning Disney vacations, and has now decided to spread that knowledge further. She looks forward to helping everyone have the most magical time possible at Disney.
- Phone (337)212-6547
- Face Book
Amanda’s Disney Favorites:
- · Favorite Table Service – 50s Prime Time Café
- · Favorite Quick Service – Be Our Guest
- · Favorite Character Dining – Garden Grill
- · Favorite Snack – Dole Whip
- · Favorite Ride – Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom
- · Favorite Park – Epcot
- · Favorite Resort – Port Orleans French Quarter
- · Favorite Place to see characters – Epcot’s World Showcase
- · Favorite Time to visit – ALL THE TIME!