Book Your Florida Vacation with the Best!
We are a Florida based travel agency with offices in Orlando, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL. We specialize in family vacations. Our agents live and work in the #1 family destination in the world! Many of our agents have worked at the popular Orlando Theme Parks, so we have the experience and advice you cannot get from any other company. We offer free perks, services, experience, and discounts that you cannot get anywhere else! However, we know that we are an internet company and we have to earn your trust. Learn more about Destinations in Florida:
Our Disney Recognitions:
- Received Earmark Award for 2015
- Received Mine Train Statue in recognition of 10th Anniversary partnering with Disney Destinations
- Selected as one of the 1st Earmark Agencies called Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Received the 2009 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- Received the 2011 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- Search our agency on Disney’s new Authorized Disney Vacation Planner site for Adventures by Disney vacations. Select Online Agencies, 50 results, and then look for Destinations to Explore, Inc. You may have to refresh your screen to see our agency. Disney does change the list of agencies with every refresh.
- You can also call Disney at 407-W-DISNEY and pull up our agency number (00580694) to verify we are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and registered with Disney Travel.
Our Universal Studios Recognitions:
- Universal Studios Specialist Agency
- 2010 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2011 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2012 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
Other Family Travel Awards:
- FunJet 500 Club 2016
- FunJet 500 Club 2015
- Gator100 2015 (Fastest Growing Gator Companies in the World)
- Gator100 2016 (Fastest Growing Gator Companies in the World)
Licensed and Bonded by the State of Florida
- Seller of Travel with the State of Florida. Our Seller of Travel Ref. No. is ST36132 for Destinations to Explore, Inc.
- Call the State of Florida at 800-HELP-FLA to verify our status as a Seller of Travel with the State of Florida (licensed and bonded). Give the State of Florida our Seller of Travel number ST36132 to verify we are licensed and bonded as a Seller of Travel.
Perfect Better Business Bureau Record
- Never received a complaint from the Better Business Bureau. You can search the BBB. Our agency has never received a single complaint through the Better Business Bureau.
More Disney & Orlando Experience
We are proud to say that our agents have the experience to back up the knowledge in planning your Disney & Orlando vacation. Not only are we a local travel agency, but most of our agents have worked at your favorite Disney Resorts and Disney, Universal Studios, or Sea World theme parks including:
- Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Beauty and the Beast at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lifeguard at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- It’s a Small World at Magic Kingdom Park
- Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom Park
- Jungle Cruise at Magic Kingdom Park
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney Costume Characters at Magic Kingdom Park and Give Kids the World
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Front Desk
- Merchandise Shops at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Merchandise Shops at Disney’s All Star Music Resort
- Recreation at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Coroando Springs Resort
- Past Universal Studios Park Employees
- Past Sea World Park Employees
- Give Kids the World Volunteers
- Project Engineer for Islands of Adventure Lost Continent
Disney, Universal Studios, and Sea World consider us experts! Our guests consider us expert! Even the media considers us an expert!. Check out some of our media and additional awards.
Featured on 800 Websites
Not only are we considered the best in selling Florida vacations, our past guests, and the media; but we are also featured on over 800 websites and blogs. They promote our agency as the place to book all of your family travels. Some of our 800 website partners include: Explore the Magic, Couponing to Disney, The Magic in Pixels, Your First Visit, and many many more.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
You can sign up for our newsletter for tips and discounts for your upcoming family vacation. You may even win a trip to Disney World!